Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Let Go, The Time is Now

by Angi Donovan
Seattle Yoga Arts Teacher

If we knew the taste of true freedom, do you think we would continue to hang on to the things that entrap us? I often wonder this when my not so life-giving habits repeatedly fool my freedom yearning heart. I know what my heart wants and yet I have watched my ego continually put energy into that which has never once brought me true fulfillment. Sound familiar?

I believe this is something that all of us come up against, whether it’s negative thinking, substance abuse, hiding out, compulsive eating, gossiping, not taking time for ourselves to move, stretch and breathe, etc., we are all subject to these clinching human habits.

I ask myself and you: what would it be like to let go of these things? Who would you be without them? What would you do if nothing was holding you back? What are you waiting for?

Together this December 2012 we will explore the power of letting go. Let us set down and release what no longer serves us and see what happens. I do believe the time is now!

From my heart to yours, I offer you these classes:
Source Yoga North Tacoma:
Tues./Thurs. 9:30am Basic Flow
Wed. 9:30am Refine & Align

Source Yoga UP:
Wednesdays 7pm Relax & Restore

Seattle Yoga Arts:
Sundays 8:30am Essentials
Sundays 10:15am Deepening
(For the month of December: Mondays 10am Deepening and noon Essentials)

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment